Have an original document that you want mounted? Simply place your order, and we will reach out to provide shipping details, or you can drop it off to our office in Halifax. Have a digital file? Just upload it with your order, and we will print it in full colour on high quality paper.
Benefits of plaque mounting:
- It's inexpensive
- Has a contemporary frameless appearance
- It's light, durable, and long lasting
- Protects your print against UV light, scratches, and moisture
- Has no breakable glass, making it safe for children and high traffic areas
- Ideal resolution for printed images is 300 DPI
- Minimum resolution for printed images is 150 DPI (2,400 pixels by 3,000 pixels for a 16" x 20" plaque)
- 1/8" will be trimmed off each side of your print when bevelling the edges.
- If a print is valuable or irreplaceable, we recommend using another framing method
- Production time for plaque mounts is 4 to 7 business days.
Plaque mounting is great for showing off awards, degrees, diplomas, certificates, photos, posters, news articles, drawings, jigsaw puzzles, keepsakes, maps, letters, and more.
Plaque Mounting may also be referred to as: Block mounting, frameless mounting, plak mounting, wood mounting, mdf mounting, and plaque laminating.
Buying in bulk? You may qualify for trade pricing. Apply under the Trade section of our site to access our volume discounts.